All 51 art Reviews

Ded Cat variant Ded Cat variant

This is something I would definitely hang in my living-room.

Another day in paradise Another day in paradise

It's awesome how this is made with such simple brush strokes and yet it looks so good.

WiZBiN-Yoshi-1 responds:

Yup , I was actually just looking for colors when it started to emerge - thought, mights well continue with the block brush.

Blaze Blaze

Beautiful! I love how you made Okami! She looks incredibly sexy in this pic, totally steals the spotlight from Charizard and Bowser. Great job.

Withered Throat Withered Throat

What's with the "Sup mofos" thing? The artwork and the shading is beautiful but that text (even if it is kind of funny) just ruins the seriousness of your work. Great job dude, just no more funny text thingys unless the picture is funny too.

SUIamena responds:

It was a little random yeah. I'll keep it in mind for later drawings. C:
And thanks

Criminal Thoughts Criminal Thoughts

This is kind of weird, it's like the horns, the halo and that blood don't belong to the picture. The artwork, the colors, the shading, everything is incredibly well done. But the horns are a little misplaced, the halo looks more like a disk and doesn't really fit well, and that blood it's not properly aligned with the perspective of the neck and chest. anyway, great job but always focus on details too.

Collum Collum

OMG this is so fucking awesome!!! Great job man!!! Could you please check out my stuff and give me tips or something? You rock!!

Hillbilly Hillbilly

I don't know why this made me laugh so much! Looks like a cartoon version of that "almost politically correct redneck" meme. Great job! :D

schopenhauer schopenhauer

This is somehow disturbing but incredibly well made! Could you please give me some tips on digital painting? check out my shit and tell me what you think.

Pegasu responds:

damn, you're asking me for help?wow I'm flattered, I don't know if I can help you...
uhh personally I suck this guy's work's dick a lot, check out his videothings:
www.youtube.dotcom/user/DaveRapoza

Alien Landscape Alien Landscape

OMG dude, this is so awesome! I love it! Could you please check out my digital paintings (I only have 2 lol) and give me some tips? I have a hard time drawing water. I would be honored if you could check out my stuff.

Moriarty Moriarty

OMG dude, what did you use to make this? Is this all done in photoshop? Could you please give me some tips to improve my digital painting? Check out my stuff pleeeeeease? You rock man. Keep it up.