Xtrode - Aquatic Preview Xtrode - Aquatic Preview

Wow... dude. You've become so good! How are you not more famous?

Xtrode - Lacks a name Xtrode - Lacks a name

Awesome! (^-^)

-[LiveC]- Amorphous Technique -[LiveC]- Amorphous Technique

Eargasm!!

Fucking awesome dude!!

This sounds a little like dubstep. Loving it!!

inhstudios responds:

haha, i appreciate you listening man!
thanks for the review!

Hektik Space Hektik Space

Awesome!! =)

I love the melody!!

Hey I'm a Dj, I produce techno and trance. Would you like to comment or review any of my songs? I would really apreciate it ;)

hektikmusic responds:

sure dude i'll check em out, thanks for listening

Fast Distance (WIP) Fast Distance (WIP)

Wow...

Dude this shit is fucking awesome!! there should be more music like this out there.

By the way, check out my music =) I make Techno

Desert Storm Desert Storm

Wow...

Awesome man!! The melody is incredible, the bassline gives me goosebumps, the way it fades in and out really makes my imagination picture a storm in the desert and a guy racing his way into a camel and lighting strikes on the background.

Very well done man. Can you check out my music? I make techno aswell and it would be awesome to have a review by you.

Sonic Edge Of Darkness - Boss Sonic Edge Of Darkness - Boss

Wow...

This is actually pretty damm awesome. I can totally picture this song in a Sonic game.

DJ-Corey-X responds:

Heh, Thanks a lot dude!

Impossible to Convey Impossible to Convey

Wow...

I don't know if the fact that I'm high as fuck right now is making me enjoy this song waaaaaay too much or it is actually this damm awesome!! I love how it builds up, the main synth is making me wet man.

Could you check out my music? I make Techno, it would be fucking awesome to have a review by you in any of my songs. But seriously I'm tripping balls right now, tripping and tripping away =D

DJ~Clyme - Fly On DJ~Clyme - Fly On

Un fucking believable

This song is completely awesome!! It builds up so smoothly! the melody is awesome!!

Dude could you check out my music, it would be cool if you reviewed one of my songs.

DjClyme responds:

thx for the review,

i'll be sure to check out some of your songs and drop a review. :)

SB Galactic Highway SB Galactic Highway

Better than the original!

This is just fucking awesome dude! It builds up smoothly and the melody sounds deep but it is still pretty catchy. It's just incredible man.

Could you check out my music? It would be nice if I get a comment from you on any of my songs.

DJMyke responds:

Thanks for the review. I'm actually surprised that this is my most popular song, but I always appreciate words of kindness, so again thanks.

And no problem, I'll check em out