Man Spaghetti Man Spaghetti

Very bizarre! Great job, beautiful animation quality.

Xbox Juan Xbox Juan

I'm actually happy to see the new Xbox be such a piece of crap.

ZenithQuinn responds:

It is about time that the fanboys stop obsessing over it. I like both, but xbox is a lot of money for things that should be free.

Narutoe Shitpoodamn Narutoe Shitpoodamn

The voice acting isn't as good as it could be (specially the Sasuke one) but the animation and the jokes are awesome.

Hulk Vs Wolverine Hulk Vs Wolverine

I'm not really fond of that art style and those voices, but the animation is beautiful and incredibly well done! Great job!

SirDoodlez responds:

Respect!!!

Monster hunter plate runs Monster hunter plate runs

Lol I never understood why people even do this. I got plenty of plates just by hunting normally, never had to "farm" for them. Skypiercers, now that's some fucking annoying thing to get.

Hardcore Gamer! Hardcore Gamer!

How is this an animation? And how the hell does it have that amazing crystal clear beautiful resolution? I didn't care about the topic of the video (animation or whatever), what impressed me was that resolution and how fast it loaded despite being so fucking clear. Dude I don't know how you do this but keep doing it.

Mario Meets Patrick Star Mario Meets Patrick Star

The animation for this was surprisingly amazing. I would really like to see a full 5 min animation from you.

NAveryW responds:

Me too. I have trouble making myself finish lengthy projects.

PewDiePie Commenters PewDiePie Commenters

This is genius!

Butt Worms Butt Worms

Never thought I could have this much fun watching butt worms

A Hellbenders Christmas A Hellbenders Christmas

There are so many epic things about this animation Jesus should have come down to get you Oney!